Adult Skating Class Ages 18 & over Call or days and times
Get Fit “Derby Style” Ages 18 & over Call for days and times
Kids Quad Roller Skating Classes:
Beginner/Novice Ages 6 – 17 yrs Tuesdays 4:30pm – 5:10pm
Intermediate All Ages Tuesdays 5:15pm – 5:55pm
Payment is due first day of class, cash only.
- Please bring Class Release Form and payment
- Paradise will open 15 minutes before the first class of the day to allow for gearing up.
- Last 10 minutes of class will be for practice without instruction.
- All protective gear required to participate in class – helmet, wrist guards, knee and elbow pads (no exceptions).
- All skaters are responsible for their own health limits. It is up to each individual to monitor own heart rates. Bring lots of hydration fluids
- All instruction and prices are not limited to, and subject to change at any time.
- There will be some dates and holidays that class will not take place (no more than one in a month) cost will not reflect. There will be no make ups or pro rating for missed classes.
- All classes offered are for skills building and are for recreational use.
Call/Text 925.584.8595 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Please include phone number, skaters name, age, and class interested in.
Monthly payment due on or before 1st day of class in that month.
$5 charge per skater for late payment. All lesson payments are cash only.
Drop in payment due before entering floor that day.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORMS MUST BE SIGNED BY PARENT before class.
Form available online (NO form, NO skate, NO joke). Each skater needs own signed form.
Please try to arrive 15min before class to gear up (Saturdays excluded).